Wednesday, September 28, 2011

♥ Boho Chic Contest Update ♥

Hi Everyone ♥

As you all may know I hosted my first annual Make-up contest on facebook via my fan page. At to my suprise it was a huge success :-)

 

I had six ladies that entered and they are:


Entry 1: Sophie Lauren Make-up


Entry 2: Lusting for Make-up


Entry 3: Beauty by Amanda Jayne


Entry 4: Eyes by Je'


Entry 5: Virgin Colors TV


Entry 6: The Painted Pin-Up Blog

AND THE WINNER OF THE CONTEST WITH THE MOST LIKES ON FACEBOOK WAS



She brought in a woping 81 Like Votes


I HOPE ALL THE ENTRIES LOVE THEIR LIPGLOSS WHEN THEY RECEIVE THEM




I had an amaing time with this contest and as a result I have two other contests presently in motion. To find out more about all my make-up contests check out my facebook fan page by clicking here ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment