Friday, November 11, 2011

Peacock Inspiration


Among the many exotic animals within the world; I am more drawn to and love Peacocks. Their long, beautiful, lavish feathers that expands and shows their natural beauty is so amazing to watch.... Being a make-up lover as well, I have came across an article on Beautylish that shows many styles of Peacock....


I'm so in love with these nail designs... The best part is that you don't have to be a professional nail technician to re-create rocking nails like these!


Now isn't this hair piece the cutest thing ever! I love how perfectly together the feathers are. The beautiful flower like gem that holds everything together makes this hair clip a perfect accessory to any of your outfits; whether it be formal or elegant... I love it :)


These super long dramatic Peacock eyelashes is a must get when you're trying to make a statement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment